Hello. I'm glad someone is willing to adopt it. At least someone. Sorry for the mess, by the way, I can help to clean it up. The first thing you might want to do is to find other people with whom you can cooperate. We (the international community of Uncyclomedia) are quite "liberal" to each wiki's policy. Usually starters copy the English Uncyclopedia guidelines and such, however, the Dutch version tends to have a more strict/selective and serious humour profile. You should see, I won't blend myself into it. If you need direct response from me, you may always e-mail me: [email protected]
Good luck! CartoonistHenning (sgwrs) 00:43, 7 Mai 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the response; I've answered you on your talk page. Llwy ar lawr 11:43, 7 Mai 2013 (UTC)
- How have powers bureaucrat here, I'm giving powers as administrator to be able to help here. Rhubella Marie (sgwrs) 17:09, 21 Mai 2013 (UTC)
I prefer to edit in his discussion not to overfill the talk of Cartoonist. Apparently the points I (Block settings) and III are well explained and only dare talk about the others who were still some points of doubt.
- II - In this sense, the system requires a certain time or number of editions to recognize as user. Possibly three months or 100 editions. That, not sure.
- IV - I think I espressei evil. I referred to (in large communities like Uncyclopedia) polls are made to eliminate items or images. When you mentioned the two articles on cities and commented that one of them was deleted wanted to know for sure what was looking in mirror version of the wiki is that server, so content can be recovered. Unfortunately, Uncyclopedia has a bad habit of eliminating hundreds of articles as if a fire did the times of the Inquisition.
- PS: About Machynlleth, this article never existed. Even there is a mirror version.
- V - See Special:SpecialPages or Arbennig:SpecialPages directly Rhubella Marie, cyfran fach preppie 28 preppiedits 18:02, 6 Mehefin 2013 (UTC)
- I can not see that page is just a normal user (I can only help analyzing the version of these rules in my wiki in Galician.), but I could see that this function exists here. In my opinion a user with power Rollback can revert a page while not an administrator. Rhubella Marie, cyfran fach preppie 28 preppiedits 18:13, 6 Mehefin 2013 (UTC)
- No, the block settings are not as I'd like them but you don't seem to be able to explain how to fix them. No worries if you don't know how.
- About autopatrolled users: I looked at Arbennig:SpecialPages for about the hundredth time and I can't see anything that looks like it would let me make someone autopatrolled. Maybe you can tell me the name of the page that lets you do that on your wiki? Is it the equivalent to Arbennig:UserRights? I'd give you rights just so you could see the pages but you don't know Welsh so that might not help anything. Furthermore, rollbackers don't seem to be autopatrolled - you're definitely rollback and I still see those stupid exclamation marks by your edits that mean they haven't been patrolled. This is after I patrolled all your pre-rollback edits, mind you. Llwy ar lawr 01:01, 7 Mehefin 2013 (UTC)
- PS: Please stop marking talk page comments as minor. They are not and to say they are is misleading. Llwy ar lawr 01:02, 7 Mehefin 2013 (UTC)
I notice that not fulfilled it the decision to be away for two weeks. 'll Skip if I affirm that your dog ate your homework and ask if you wish to remove the lock that you applied in uncy Irish.
- If you do not mind, I'll immediately on UnMeta to be administrator that uncy as you wish. For only in this way can help you because I'm not a bureaucrat there. Rhubella Marie, cyfran fach preppie 28 preppiedits 13:39, 14 Mehefin 2013 (UTC)
Any messages left on this talk page will not get a response, as the account 'Llwy-ar-lawr' is currently blocked. I am sorry for any difficulties this may cause. I cannot leave comments even here when logged in as Llwy-ar-lawr because the block form doesn't let you choose whether blocked users can edit their talkpages.
- Forget it. No more blocks on myself. Not when I can't unblock because my account stopped existing! Llwy ar lawr 13:40, 6 Gorffennaf 2013 (UTC)
I'm Italian-u from Neciclopedie and I wanna say that I'm a real romanian so I can speak romanian as well as I can speak italian and better than english. Isaw how poor is the romanian uncy and I got a few (more than a few of course) ideas about how to make the site improve. In time i wanna become admin because i want to do something you can do only beeing an admin but first I'm checking the few articles there are in it. I think it would be useful to have a page on facebook aboute Neciclopedie so people could know about it. How I wrote earlier I'm Italian-u
- Hello - it's great to hear that you want to improve the wiki and have ideas on doing so. I support your wish to be an admin but in fact I can't give you that right; you will have to ask one of these users. Best of luck. Llwy ar lawr 02:02, 13 Medi 2013 (UTC)
I forgot to mention on Mirror Uncyc that regarding vanity, you got it wrong. Explanation :Alicia Keys, Phyllis Hyman, and Tamia Hill are well known singers and each have an English Wikipedia article (as well as in other languages (write me an AK article in Cymru LOL)). On the other hand, users Socky and Hotadmin69foru do not. So, where's the vanity?! Or is it really just something else altogether? I did a lot of shit on Simple English, but just out of ennui and a chance to show my tits on Uncyclopedia. Now, THAT'S real vanity.
220.127.116.11 14:21, 3 Ionawr 2014 (UTC)